Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Invisible Hero Night Vision Winter Ball Recap :)

Great big thank you to everyone who came out to the Night Vision Invisible Hero Winter ball last Thursday. We had a blast and the show looked fabulous. I have gotten some pictures back from the event and as per usual want to share share share them. Im especially proud of my winter gown, (pictured first here) first of a kind for me in evening/wedding gown projects. This one came out exactly as I was planning which is always nice and is now one of my favorite items from the Winter Couture Collection.
With out Further adieu lets view:




























FIERCE!!!!

Big Thank yous to everyone who made this possible. The Examiner is compiling an article about the show Ill be sure to post it when I get it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment