Monday, April 12, 2010

Vintage Spring At I.H. Headquarters

April has washed over us....bringing rainy days and grey cloudy mornings. Dont let the half way seasons get you down, Invisible hero is still right on track with everything spring this season. Despite the grey are dreary outside, we are hopeful those sunny days are right around the corner. In anticipation the rack at I.H. headquarters (309 Oak St. San Francisco Ca. 94102) is full of some one of a kind Vintage and Retro finds. Along with the creative and fun one of a kind designs you are used to. Above is just one of many great looks currently featured at I.H. If you are interested in shopping the rare vintage finds and lovely things currently available at the I.H. Boutique Please make an appointment today!!! 415-573-7176 Boutique Hours: Mon-Fri 8pm-11pm Sat and Sun 10am-6pm Above Listed Onsemble: Canary Dress- Vintage chiffon and Lycra with Stripped Stretch Cotton midrif (Demi Couture I.H. one of a kind Vintage) Belt- I.H. Accessories- I.H. Crystal and Feather Silence Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment